Re: missing: initrd-preseed in sarge

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 13:46 -0400, Joey Hess wrote:

> > http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianInstallerBuild .
> > While trying in debian-installer/installer/build:
> >    "fakeroot make build_netboot"
> > it complains that "initrd-preseed" is missing (sarge).
> > But it works when using sid.
> If you're building d-i on a sarge system, you should either check out
> the sarge branch from svn, or use the source package in sarge.

Thank you for the reply. Apology, I am not sure what "check out the
sarge from svn"
means. Does it mean that this following works only on a woody system:
"svn co svn://svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk
debian-installer" ?

May I know what "source package in sarge" is? There is neither
"initrd-preseed" in
http://kambing.vlsm.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/debian-installer/binary-i386/Packages
nor in
http://newsamosa.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/debian-installer/binary-i386/Packages