Re: Nasty keyboard mapping handling bug in Debian Installer RC3

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Dear Debian i18n/l10n contributors,
>
> Today, it was finally confirmed that bug #301259 affects all 2.6
> installs with the French keyboard mapping. See the bug log for the
> whole story.

And today, I spent the whole day trying to reproduce this
bug...unsuccessfully.

So, unless I manage to reproduce it again and understand why I
couldn't today, let's assume that I blindly went into a special set of
installation conditions when I was hit by this problem.

Sorry for the fake alarm. I feel quite bad for having ringed such a
loud bell while nothing justified it.