Re: sparc images daily build

Geert Stappers wrote:
> A first set is available at
>  http://people.debian.org/~stappers/d-i/images/2005-03-17/
>
> For the building as root and upload as user,
> I modified daily-build (stripped the upload part)
> and created upload-daily-build (daily-build with build)
>
> Attached are the patches for these modifications.

That seems problimatic since everyone running a daily build now would
need to change their cron jobs to call the new script.

Why not just allow root to upload, or make the script operate in
build-only and upload-only modes if given some parameters?

> At which time should I schedule the builds?

Anytime when your mirror is not updating is good.

--
see shy jo