sparc images

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 12:43:12AM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'm just going to assume that this was posted to -boot to get the d-i
> side of the story and respond like that..

 <snip/>

> For sparc we have Jurij and Joshk doing kernel stuff, Joshk trying to do
> silo stuff (but he could use some help), Joshk (sorta) and I (sorta)
> doing d-i build stuff, Frans Pop doing some installation report
> processing and user support, and various people doing testing.
Blars Blarson is more then one of the various people doing sparc stuff.

> This is
> enough people to keep d-i working on sparc, but only just, and when
> someone gets busy with other stuff, the sparc port has suffered.
>
> For example right now we've not had daily builds for sparc since Feb
> 25th, because joshk lacks a machine to run them on and has been busy
> with other stuff too I think.
I have a machine available.
It is currently executing debian-installer/installer/build/daily-build
in the trunk branch.

Does it make sense if I put it on
  http://people.debian.org/~stappers/d-i/images/daily/
and in a cronjob?