Re: Making English the default on serial console installs

Quoting Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com):

> I'm not quite sure which one is localechooser and languagechooser, but
> I suppose languagechooser is used and someone has to fix it to skip
> that question on serial console installs.  I can only confirm that
> it's still broken... maybe someone can fix it.

I'm afraid this has to be post-RC3 now....and maybe even post-sarge as
changes to languagechooser may be quite tricky to do without breaking
it too much.

How does one knows that we are in serial install mode? Is there a
debconf variable or something?