Re: 3 days until end of test period

* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2005-03-14 22:00]:
> Just a reminder that we have (less than) three days until the end of the
> test period of the pre-rc3 images. Thanks to everyone who has tested and
> helped fill out the release-checklist. I do see a few holes yet to be
> filled in, notably we lack any results for powerpc, mips, mipsel and m68k.

I've been aware of the test period and its deadline and allocated time
for testing, but I should have mentioned this; sorry.

Anyway, I have now tested pre-rc3 on mipsel Cobalt (various
configurations), ARM Netwinder (via graphics) and mips SGI Indy R5K
(via serial).  They all work.  The serial console problem in
base-config has indeed been fixed.  Thanks!

I've also asked some other people to test other mips/mipsel
combinations.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/