Re: d-i has 99% support for filesystem labels

Hi,

I don't know if my opinion counts but I _did_ notice that d-i creates labels, and at the same time broke my parallel Red-Hat FC2 installation, which all of soudain tried to use my debian root partition (LABEL=/) as its own root partition, without luck of course, and with a lot of really strange error messages. It took me quite a while to figure out the problem, so here is the message: labels do only properly work at install time, if no other system is using them as well. (and, no, I didn't think about posting a bug, but I can do. Against which package actually?)

Thanks, Eric