Re: raidtools2 udeb used by installer

Bastian Blank wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 01:29:15PM +0100, Matthijs Mohlmann wrote:

Now my question: Is raidtools2-udeb still used by the debian-installer ?

It is not used by the d-i packages, neither explicit nor implicit. All
config tools uses mdadm. From my point of view removing them will not
produce problems.

PS: please CC me as i am not subscribed to the list

Your MUA does not support Mail-Followup-To?

Bastian

I'm using mozilla-thunderbird and i think it will support it. But i'm
not subscribed to debian-boot@lists.debian.org, i think that has nothing
to do with Mail-Followup-To ?

Regards,

Matthijs Mohlmann