Kernel modules could not be loaded

Hi

First I hope this is the correct forum. I downloded the official testing
version with jigdo on monday. I burned the first image and I tried to
boot with the CD image to check the installation as I need it for an
offline computer.

When I started the installation it looked to work but then I got a
message that it couldn't load the kernel modules bcs there was a
mismatch between the kernel and the disc. Didn't understand this, but
the outcome was that my network card (VT6102 [Rhine-II]) was not recognised.

It suggested installing and then try to configure the network after...

Is this expected behaviour? I didn't install as the computer I have
already has debian testing on it.

Is there another iso image I should start with to be sure installation
works?

Best wishes

Preben