Returned mail: see transcript for details

Welcome to STE ISP, this attachment was rejected by AntiSpam,
 If you sure it is safe and you want to recieve it, Please ask the sender to attach it again like a zip file..
Thanks for your cooperation.

An attachment named document.pif was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

Dear user of lists.debian.org,

Your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of spam messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.debian.org user support team.