Re: freezing source packages that produce udebs

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 09:27:39AM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:

> I know we use dhcp-client-udeb from dhcp. I forget if we also use dhcp3.

Casting my mind back, I think joshk had to use dhcp3 to get the installer to
use a hostname provided by DHCP.

I fixed a few nagging bugs in dhcp3-client just around this freeze time with
an urgency=high upload. The mipsel build is still pending. I wouldn't mind
seeing sarge release with the updated dhcp3-client, but it's not the end of
the world of it doesn't.

regards

Andrew

--