Re: freezing source packages that produce udebs

* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2005-03-05 17:58]:
> I've added packages to the base freeze that produce udebs in
> addition to debs. This is to avoid propigation of udeb sources to
> testing if the d-i release schedule does not allow the udeb to also
> propigate. As has already happened in at least one case (cdebconf).
> I left off a few packages that produce udebs that are not used, so
> these are the newly frozen packages:

I was just wondering if you've privately informed the maintainers of
these packages.  I agree with this freeze but the maintainers should
be told directly as they might not follow -release or -boot.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/