rc3 timeline

This is a timeline for preparing the release of rc3. Noone seems to have
had any objections since I checked it into svn, and it still seems
to make sense now that I've slept on it, so I guess it's perfect. If
not, please correct it.

28 Feb	all udeb changes should be complete
	all updated kernels must be in testing
1 Mar	arrive at final go/no-go list for which udebs will be updated in rc3
2 Mar	rc3 udebs synced to testing (some rc2 images may break)
2 Mar	debs that were waiting on rc3 should reach testing now
	(parted, debootstrap)
	finish all needed changes to debian-installer package
	(manual, build system)
	begin debian-installer package test build
3 Mar	merge updates to sarge branch of svn repository, where necessary
7 Mar	debian-installer test build finishes (approximate)
	test period
14 Mar	final deadline for emergency udeb changes for rc3 (optional)
	begin final debian-installer package build (optional)
18 Mar	final debian-installer package build complete (optional)
19 Mar	final netinst and businesscard CD builds
	begin full CD builds
20 Mar	final testing
22 Mar	web site updates
23 Mar	rc3 release