preseed/include of an URL?

Hello,

I'm trying to do automated install with the latest debian installer. I want to put as little as possible on the actual CD and keep the rest on a webserver, to avoid burning a new CD when I change something.

I put a minimal file on the CD with a few things in it, and then try to incude a file from an URL using:

d-i preseed/include string http://webserver/preseed.cfg

..but it seems preseed/include can only include files, and does not support URLs?

I have read the FAQ and checked all of the examples i could find referenced from there and also what I found from searching on google. I have burned about 15 CD:s tonight (yes, CD-RW) experimenting, but its getting a bit tiresome. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Best regards,
Tomas Lund
(not subscribed)