Re: [D-I] Weird strings in po files

Il giorno mer, 02-02-2005 alle 09:42 +0100, Viti Davide ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I just noticed that
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/latest/nozip/gl_all.txt
>
> Contains some weird strings like the following:
>
> *** /debian-installer/arch/hppa/palo-installer/debian/po/gl.po
> - "#-#-#-#-#  gl.po (debian-installer_packages_arch_powerpc_yaboot-"
> - "installer_gl)  #-#-#-#-#\n"
>
> Not sure if it was my fault or not I looked at the
> "arch/hppa/palo-installer/debian/po/gl.po" and it seems something is
> wrong with it. I'm not on my linux box and I don't have a local copy of
> the repository, so I can't use grep to see if other languages are
> affected.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Davide

Davide,
	I think this is the result of the conversion package po files to master
po file for gl, I found the same kind of strings in it.po master file.
Wait untill translator manage to correct all this messages.

Ciao
sc

--
Stefano Canepa - email: sc@linux.it - www: http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.