Re: Ugly display on Greek installs?

On Πέμπτη 03 Φεβρουάριος 2005 20:50, Christian Perrier wrote:
> We confirmed this twice at the expo. Bill Allombert was very
> disappointed to see that the greek install was broken....

me too, especially since I've tried hard to make sure that it worked
right in the first place. At the very least, new problems should be
created not the old ones reappear :-).

Anyway, I'm expecting some new pcs tomorrow so I can do some proper
testing and not wait 1 hour on qemu on my laptop :-/

Konstantinos