Ugly display on Greek installs?

I haven't a lot of time for checking that, but during the demos at
Solutions Linux expo, I went into an issue with the installer in
Greek.

The image used is a netboot image dated 20040125, which is probably of
low importance (not sure, though). The install was a testing install,
of course.

Kostas, you might want to check this : the display was completely broken
in the 2nd stage just as if fbterm was not loaded. This could be a
problem in base-config.

This also coul dbe a false alarm, but it certainly deserves more
careful checking and I just didn't want to forget mentioning this.