Re: Must debian-installer use iso-codes package when choosing country?

Quoting Herbert Xu (herbert@gondor.apana.org.au):

> > And, It is a gross disparagement to Taiwan people.
> > Thus some of us may refuse to use Debian anymore.
>
> Who cares? It'd be much better if you didn't use Debian at all.

I don't think that flaming Tetralet is a big progress in this
thread. Though we have some disagreement here, I know we owe him and
other fellow Traditional Chinese translators a huge good work.

He bringed the topic really politely and with good arguments and until
then discussed it peacefully.

Disagreements and disputes are part of this work. That one is a very
sensitive one, but I think people here are grown up enough for keeping
exchanging ideas instead of insults.

Thanks for cooling down the boiler..:-)