Another update to Bosnian translation of d-i

Hi, I updated those files you sent me and a couple more. So here they
are. I also translated that iso*tab file, if you can, please commit it
where it is intended, I'm a bit confused as to what to do with it.
All that is remaining right now, for Bosnian translation is those two
tasksel po files. If you can, please send them to me, because they
moved the cvs, but I cannot get them.

Regards,
Safir
--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net