Re: partman-target_5_i386.changes REJECTED

On 21.I.2004 at 14:45 Joey Hess wrote:
> Debian Installer wrote:
> > Rejected: partman-target_5_i386.udeb: architecture part of filename
> > (i386) does not match package architecture in the udeb (all).
>
> These are easy to fix, so I've reuploaded.

Ok.  However partman-ext3 is architecture dependent.

> It seems that you forgot to do some things like change the UNRELASED
> to released in the changelogs, and tag the releases too.

I don't know how/when to run debconf-updatepo.  Because of this
command my local cvs-tree got unresolved conflicts in some language
files (and I can not repare them).  I did cvs commit, but didn't
notice that the changes were not commited because of these conflicts.
(I supposed that only the conflicting files would not be commited.)

> It's hard to tell what version you uploaded because of this;

It was version with changes I have done for last few days and not in
d-i at present because of the unresolved conflicts.  I will correct
this tomorow.

> so I have updated partman to version 6, and reuploaded it also with
> proper changelog edits and tagging.

What is the right procedure?  I tried to do this:

1. Change UNRELEASED to unstable.
2. Build the packages.
3. Add new UNRELEASED version.
4. cvs commit