Re: Branched languagechooser

Christian Perrier wrote:
> No, the code is not optimal at all. The sourcing is copied from
> languagechooser as well as the program being a standalone program.
>
> Clean code is far from being my best quality, even for sheel scripts,
> which are the only ones I'm really able to write.
>
> So, making all this cleaner is really needed, but I would appreciate
> if someone does it : otherwise, I would lose a lot of time trying to
> do so, without real efficiency.
>
> So, I will currently only fix the errors above....at least for today.

I've done some cleanup..

I don't understand the use of COUNTRYCODE_LANGUAGECHOOSER. It seems that
is the selected country is the same as the default country as set in
this variable, then LOCALE will not be set, and debian-installer/locale
will be set to "".

Is there a reason to have countrychooser/default-country? Nothing
currently uses it.

--
see shy jo