Beta 2 & auth proxy

First, i would tell a great say to all debian-installer developpers for all the job already done!!!

I've just a bit problem : I've only get one internet connection, going through an authenticaded proxy.
As said in the windows requiring the proxy addresse and password, i put them. The problem is that i have some space in the user name, and special char on the password :

For example :
username : "Vincent Badier",
and the pass could have some @ or others.

I tried to protect it by quotes, as well as not protecting them. I never succed to be authenticated by the proxy

Did i miss something, or anybody have the same problem?

Regard's