Re: beta 2 and beyond

David Nusinow wrote:
> Are we really planning to switch over to discover2 for the release!?!
> Switching a mature and well tested package for a brand new one this
> close to release would be bad, and I hope I'm not the only one who
> thinks this.

Part of the reason I posted that long list is because we need to decide
which parts of it we can realistically hope to achieve before the next
release. Which includes of course, deciding when we want to get the next
release out.

I notice that lots of people here and elsewhere are talking as if
sarge's release is fairly imminant. I must have missed a message from aj
giving a projected date; what's up?

--
see shy jo