Re: daily powerpc images

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 07:12:45AM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> Il lun, 2004-01-12 alle 23:34, Thorsten Sauter ha scritto:
> [...]
> > | Should I stop creating my images for manty?
> >
> > I'm not aware that someone builds images for the cdrom's. I have talked
> > with Joeyh (and maybe manty, can't remember :-)) because the images used
> > for the cdrom's are very outdated. That's why I have tried to bring the
> > daily builds back.

> The images built by manty (starting about 28th december) were using my
> hourly images. You may find them at
> http://people.debian.org/~eppesuig/debian-installer/daily-powerpc-build/

> Actually I build the initrd for cdrom and netboot from HEAD and from
> beta2. Manty was using those files in order to create his CD images.

> I don't care about keeping this autobuilder, since I set it up only
> because there wasn't any available and I think that powerpc images
> should have been created.

> I jut read on a different thread that autobuilder for CD images is up
> and running again, so I would stop creating them.

Er, are you talking about the autobuilder that creates
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimages/testing/ ?  The scripts used to build
those images are still pulling in *your* published d-i images to create
the powerpc CDs... :)

AIUI, the Debian autobuilders won't ever be taking on the role of doing
daily d-i builds; they'll only be building d-i when someone does an
actual upload of debian-installer.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer