Re: English localization

Quoting Joey Hess (joey@kitenet.net):

> I noticed that the same template used "disk" earlier in the proceeding
> sentence, so I have made it consistent.

I waas supposed to have fixed this also. However, there were TWO
instances of the "disc" word and I fixed only one....:-(

I'll check all this this morning (while Joey sleeps and isn't likely
to change strings) and unfuzzy translations which
probably got fuzzied if you modified upstream templates.

Provided you didn't unfuzy them yourself of course, Joey..:-)