m68k/atari: new atari-bootstrap and daily d-i builds

The new atari-bootstrap is in unstable. I'd appreciate it if some atari
folks would try it out and make sure it works. If there aren't any
problems, then I'd like to apply to have it included in sarge if
possible, since it allows more machines to boot.

The daily d-i builds [1] are also being built with the new atari-
bootstrap for your testing pleasure.

[1] <http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/images-m68k/daily/>

Thanks,

Stephen