Problem preseeding lilo-installer

Hello.

For some reason I would like to use lilo instead of grub. But when I specify
d-i        grub-installer/skip                boolean true
and no more about lilo, then during installation I get
[!!] Install the LILO boot loader on a hard disk
Installation step failed
. On tty4 I saw mention about "dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1//dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0".
And I can manually continue installation.
Trying to write
d-i     lilo-installer/activate-part    boolean true
d-i     lilo-installer/bootdev  select   /dev/hda: Master Boot Record
d-i     lilo-installer/apt-install-failed       boolean yes
is also helpless. I have even tried
d-i    lilo-installer/bootdev  select  Other choice (Advanced)
d-i    lilo-installer/manual_bootdev   string  /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/disc
with the same result. Furthemore with these or previous settings I can't continue interactive installation.
I didn't achieved silent installation.
I have debconf/priority=critical.
Are there are any suggestions ?

--