repository move complete

The new d-i svn repository on costa is now complete. All you should need
to do is run this command in the root of your d-i checkout:

svn switch --relocate svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk svn+ssh://svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk

(If you have an anonomous checkout, just remove the "+ssh".)

The old repository will continue to exist, in read-only mode, until the
new year. I may sync changes back to it for a while, but I do recommend
doing the above ASAP, especially if you're running a daily build or
something else of that nature.

A few notes:

 - Everyone's account/password should work on costa.wiggy.net as on
   alioth. Any new users will need to be manually synced over until new
   years.
 - svn web interface is at http://costa.wiggy.net/svn/ for now.
 - If there's any problems, contact me or wiggy.

I hope this nice end of the year present of a new server is the end of
all the alioth problems!

--
see shy jo