Re: Trying to automaticly create lvm-partitions

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 10:49:26AM +0100, jens persson wrote:

> 1 10000 1000000000 lvm method{ format } .
>
> This works as far as the partition map have the correct sizes but the
> lvm partition gets the wrong type (ext[23]). It also gives a warning
> about that the last partition isn't formated.

I can not test this but I suppose the following is the correct data for
a lvm partition:

1 10000 1000000000 ext2 method{ lvm } .

This "ext2" is because parted requires to be given some file system even
when the partition is not supposed to contain a file system.

Anton Zinoviev