Re: trying to create a custom sarge isntaller
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, Joey Hess wrote:
> > I am stuck here, but this may be because I have not alot experience in
> > building packages.
> This was fixed in version 0.69 of linux-kernel-di-i386-2.6.
Aha! Now it builds udebs fine :)
Strange, but 0.69 was in unstable, and I had my system set to use testing.
* *** Dick Visser TIENHUIS Networking
** * * Marco Polostraat 234-3 P: +31206843731
* * *** 1056 DP Amsterdam F: +31208641420
* * * * The Netherlands M: +31622698108
* ** * IP-phone (SIP)/email: email@example.com
* * * PGP-key: http://www.tienhuis.nl/gpg.txt
* * * Stream: mms://vsdev.tienhuis.nl/stream2