Re: [d-i manual] I would like to have a german version on the sarge cd

Hello,

> I want to ask for the german manual to be included in the sarge
> branch/on the cd. The translation is so far finished, that only
> architecture-specific files are untranslated, so I think it
> would be a benefit for the sarge release.
> In the time remaining until the official release I would manage
> to get many (if not all) of the outstanding untranslated documents
> translated.

The german manual is now finished (apart from minor corrections
due to proofreading).

Greetings

Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 0.9.12
    under Debian GNU LINUX 3.1 Sarge (testing).
        http://counter.li.org/   Registered LinuxUser #311290
		Spamfiltering powered by www.spamassassin.org