How to select packages for a task in tasksel?

Hello,

I'm planning to update the Chinese related tasks in tasksel for the
new sarge release. Because there wasn't a standard for selecting
packages, I have to ask you some questions.

1. After check other tasks, I think chinese-? is used for the most
   basic Chinese environment (such as, only in console). And,
   chinese-?-desktop should give user a full localised desktop in X
   environment. Is it right?
2. There are several Chinese related packages for TeX. But, TeX isn't
   an important part for desktop nowadays.  Should I include them in
   chinese-?-desktop?
3. Can I include non-free and contrib packages in the task?

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos