My first mail :-)

Hello *

I'm a French Debian User. I work in a Ibm Reseller. I tested the "NetInst Sarge"
on IBM xSeries 206, 226 and 236 and the same in series 3(x)6. All works fine !
It's marvellous. The unique problem is for the "Adaptec U320" with RAID1
(module aacraid). The driver is included in RedHat kernel, but not in Debian
kernel... Not so bad, when i have a customer with this card, i disable the
Raid, and it work so fine !

Very great job !

I have a problem with an ACER with SATA Disk in lunix26 mode, but, i boot in 2.4
!

That's all... I'm so happy to tell you than your work is good (not like my
english :-).

--
(o<    Gueno
//\      Aka

"Ce serait une des plus grandes opportunités manquées de notre époque si le
logiciel libre ne libérait que du logiciel !"