software raid and lvm in preseed

Where are instructions for that in preseed install? I searched email lists and installer manual but all examples found so far use physical disk as partman examples. I also tried manually install and set up software raid, but the 'debconf-get-selections --installer' output contains no valuable information of how partman setup and use md devices.

If anybody has done software raid or lvm install in preseed, please give shed some lights on it.

Thanks,

Jin