Re: Which package versions a d-i release contains?

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 08:34:58PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 02 December 2004 14:39, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> > How I can determine which version of partman was in rc1, beta4, etc.?
>
> One way would be to download the netinst CD and see what version is
> in /pool.
>
> If that's a problem for you, I still have copies of all the netinsts from
> beta3 onwards, so I could look the versions up for you.

No, thanks.  We definitely need a better instrument to keep our history.
Would you mind if I create files

installer/history/sarge-rc2/Packages-{arm,i386,m68k,....}

in trunk.  The directory sarge-rc2/ could contain also other
information for rc2.

Anton Zinoviev