Re: release update and branching

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 09:19:15PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
>   - parted: Still frozen no matter what we do with d-i.

Why ? i can upload the experimental package to unstable, and it be used in
d-i, and if sarge fixes are needed upload them through t-p-u, no ?

I also believe that it was a mistake not to go for the API changes in august
or whenever it was, the experimental version is now at 1.6.19, and the
changelog is full of dos CHS geometry fine tunning that may be missed, so if
we do sid_d-i, it would be real nice to have them there. At least as
comparison to the older parted in sarge.

Friendly,

Sven Luther