Re: [INTL:tl]

Quoting eric pareja (xenos@upm.edu.ph):
> Tagalog translation for languagechooser

Ah, Eric, you have suprised me.

Would it be possible that you indeed work on the *general* PO file
(the one you can find in packages/po/ in the d-i SVN).

We currently cannot support new languages as individual files and,
indeed, we are encouraging translators to work on the single file.

This does not mean that this translation is lost, far from it. I can
rebuild a tl.po file with th translation it has and I will do so....