Re: INSALLATION REPORT (CD-ROM, RAID and LVM Issues)

Hi,

INSALLATION --- how embarrassing.

To followup my own post, I have a workaround for my CD detection
problem.  During the step "Detect and mount CD-ROM" if I unselect all
modules except ide-generic and ide-cd, the detection works.  If I leave
them all selected it fails.  I don't know which modules are conflicting,
I could probably take some time to figure it out if anyone's interested,
but I could be the only person to ever see this problem...

Regards,

--
Lucas