Re: translators

Op di, 16-11-2004 te 13:30 +0200, schreef genewolf:
> Hi There
> You sent out a request for "african language" translators...
> Does "Afrikaans" count as an African Language? :D
> Or did you just mean Xhosa, Zulu, Sotho, etc?

That's up to you to decide ;-)

In any case, we can always use extra translators. If you are fluent in
Afrikaans, and have some available time to offer on a fully-voluntary
basis, you can just go ahead and translate. The only thing you will need
to know is the ISO code for afrikaans, which is af; so any .po files you
create will have to be called 'af.po'.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks