Re: Search for patched yaboot testers ...

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 12:29:09PM -0500, Rick Thomas wrote:
> I was going to wait until I could try it with a "normal" image.  I
> assume that this means I would not have encountered this problem then.
>
> So should I submit a bug report against "monolithic", or is it a "known
> problem -- bug report would be redundant"?

monolithic is mostly there only for testing and development, so it should not
be important.

Ethan just said he had only very few success reports, and would like more
testing, despite the tests i already got, and Leigh Brown haven tested it
successfully on his 7043-140 or whatever it was. Both HD and CD, since NET is
broken anyway on this one ?

Colin, could i ask you to test the patch and write a "it works" report to the
bug report, and Rick, did you ever fill a followup to the bug report, could
you please do so, and any others that have tested it provide feedback too ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther