Re: Subversion Checkout Hangs

Geert Stappers wrote:
On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 04:36:41PM -0500, Daniel F. Dickinson wrote:

Okay, I'm try an anonymous subversion checkout
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/d-i/trunk debian-installer
and it creates the debian-installer/.svn directory and that's it. I'm not sure if this is a problem with svn.debian.org or if its a subversion issue (including my use of) so I'm asking, is anyone else having problems with this?

current setup of svn.debian.org doesn't have a good reputation...

I've got NAT and a firewall on debian system that is acting as a router. It seems to work fine for ntp, ftp, and http for computers behine the router so unless svn needs some sort of special port access (like active mode ftp) I don't see it being the router, but I could be wrong.

Any suggestions?

Try again.
(and see if svn.debian.org is up again)

Well I can svn ls d-i/trunk/installer and d-i/trunk/scripts but trunk/packages seems to hang, so I know the server is up, but there is something it doesn't like about packages. If it's the server, is there any other way to get the current sources?

--
Daniel F. Dickinson:
"Time does not die; the circle is not round."