Sarge Boot CD support for LSI MegaRAID ATA133 Controller

The correct driver for the LSI MegaRAID ATA133 controller does not seem to be a part of the standard Sarge CD. I have two drives configured as a mirror, but the Sarge CD sees them as two separate IDE drivers, and indeed installs to only one of the two drives in the mirror.

The board has a SiliconeImage chip on it, and I see some sort of "SI..." driver listed in lsmod, so I am guessing Debian picked up the controller chip on the board, minus the RAID capabilities.

The board looks to have been out for two years now.

Did I miss something for how to boot up and get IDE RAID (mirror) support, to see the two drives as one logical drive, or is this indeed a result of lacking the proper driver?

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems