Re: How do I get around small / partition?

On Oct 5, 2004, at 3:09 PM, Matt Bonner wrote:

I assume at this point, I have to wipe the disk and reinstall,
but if anyone knows of a way to resize the partitions, that would
be great.

That's what I would do in your circumstances. In any case, resizing a partition (even when possible because there is adjacent empty space for it to expand into) is a risky proposition. Make a full backup before you try anything like that.

Most importantly, how do I keep this problem from repeating when
I re-install?

Install in "expert" mode and use the manual partition editing option.

Hope this helps!

Rick