Re: Sun Fire Blade 100x

Frederik Dannemare wrote:

>> I cannot install debian sarge on Sun Fire Blade 100x using PXE.

[...]

> I think you should at least provide a complete log from a serial console
> (e.g. a minicom log or something). I, by the way, had a similar
> experience with a sun fire v100 not too long ago.
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2004/08/msg00132.html>

My blade is x86, not a sparc one.

I have nothing to show, because I don't see anything after

The machine looks to be freezed.

--
lorenzo gherdovich - Infogroup SpA
  Key fingerprint = EBA2 BD77 E028 5EE7 D862  CE7E 8156 B219 7450 265E

-------------- Internet E-mail Confidentiality Footer ------------

Any  unauthorized use  of this  e-mail or  any of  its  attachments is
prohibited  and could  constitute  an  offence.  If  you  are not  the
intended addressee, please advise  immediately the sender by using the
reply facility in your e-mail software and destroy the message and its
attachments.   The statements  and opinions  expressed in  this e-mail
message are those of the author  of the message and do not necessarily
represent  those of Infogroup  S.p.A.  Besides,  The contents  of this
message shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Infogroup
S.p.A.   Infogroup S.p.A.  does not  accept liability  for corruption,
interception or amendment, if any, or the consequences thereof.