libapt-pkg-perl and libconfig-inifiles-perl perl dependency problems

Hi guys,
  As it was discussed with Joey and other developers at the Oldenburg
meeting, if Debian is going to offer automated localization (at least
for X) in the form of the localization-config package, then its
dependency upon perl has to be removed. During the past few days here,
I rewrote the parts of l-c where it explicitely used perl/perl-modules
packages, so that it works with only perl-base installed. So that part
is over.

But l-c depends also on libapt-pkg-perl and libconfig-inifiles-perl,
which in turn depend on perl (adding a total of 5MB to the netinst image
which is unacceptable). Thankfully, the dependency is only one in the
package name, and the packages seem to work fine with only perl-base
installed.

So, please try to remove the perl dependencies from these packages
(themselves the changes being quite trivial). I will file proper bug
reports asap, but I prefer not to lose time. I cannot stress enough how
important this is for non-english locales and we only have a few days to
get the packages into testing (so please upload with urgency=high).
If you will not do that/have no time, please say so, and we can do an
NMU with only this change as appropriate.

Hope you will see this soon.

Regards

Konstantinos