Re: Release Notes available for translation

> Anyway, I've got the correct version now and will happily start translating.

Could you post a note in -i18n also about this RN translation ?

I don't follow -doc, so I'm not sure about the place this document is
(in the Web site CVS or elsechere) but anyway, having this translation
be a priority for i18n teams is very likely (as likely as the
installation manual translation, for sure).