Re: [l10n] Status of "new" translations of Debian Installer

Christian Perrier wrote:
> This mail is a short status report of the activity on potential new
> translations for Debian Installer. It reflects part of the active
> lobbying activity for getting D-I translated to more and more
> languages.

I think it would be a good idea to stop adding new languages at some
point soon, since new languages do change the size and memory needs of
the installer, and keeping this a moving target adds potential delays
before the sarge release. Especially if those languages are not going to
be completed until after sarge. Can you arrange to let new languages be
committed to in the package/po/ file without being copied into all of
the packages?

--
see shy jo