Re: [l10n] Translation and the freeze of packages

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 06:58:25AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Without news in the next days, however, I will propose a NMU...but I'm
> not really sure of the proper way to handle a NMU update in
> testing-proposed-updates..:-)

All the usual rules for both t-p-u and NMUs apply.  That includes the
fact that your t-p-u version must meet the requirement testing << t-p-u
<< unstable, which means you currently can't upload shadow to t-p-u --
please upload the changes to unstable instead, and we can hint them
through from there.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer