Re: [d-i manual] New Catalan translation

Hi Frans,

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 12:56:06AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> I have tested that your translation builds OK (and it does, after fixing one
> small mistake in ca/welcome/about-copyright.xml).

Thanks!

> A mail with the results of a build will be send to the debian-l10n-catalan
> list. A build is triggered automatically when you commit files to SVN.

Ok cool.

BTW the installer/doc/manual/translations.txt explains how to start a
new translation, but it tells to use cp instead if svn cp, I used the
later as it seemed more logical, and consumes less b/w and less space in
the repo (at least for now :), any reason to use cp and remove the .svn
dirs and svn add?

Would you like me to chnage that in the docu?

regards,
guillem