please do not commit to base-config sarge branch

People seem to be randomly committing to one of base-config's sarge
branch, or trunk, and not the other. This is not a situation I can
maintain. If you've committed any code changes to base-config's sarge
branch without talking them over with me, expect them to be reverted
without warning. If you've committed any po file changes to
base-config's sarge branch without also committing them to trunk, expect
all your translations to be lost post-sarge.

--
see shy jo